2022 Honda Odyssey Review
When you’re shopping for your next minivan around Jenkintown, Abington, and Willow Grove, what are some of the top features you’re looking for? If reliability, interior space, and advanced technology are at the top of your wish list, look no further than the 2022 Honda Odyssey. The Odyssey makes the perfect companion for busy families on the go.
To get an inside look at some of the Honda Odyssey’s top specs, our team at Sussman Auto Group has created this detailed review for you. Continue reading to learn more, then give us a call to let us know what you think!
Most minivan shoppers are looking for a cabin with an ample amount of space—extensive passenger space along with tons of extra dedicated room for cargo. In total, the 2022 Honda Odyssey delivers 163.6 cubic feet of passenger volume. Plus, you and your passengers will enjoy the following measurements that provide an incredibly spacious ride:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear) – 40.7/39.5/38.3 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear) – 40.9/40.9/38.1 inches
- Shoulder room (front/middle/rear) – 63.1/61.6/60 inches
- Hip room (front/middle/rear) – 58.6/64.8/48.4 inches
Have a lot of cargo to load? If so, the Odyssey can help. It offers tons of room for sports equipment, groceries, and more, with 144.9 cubic feet behind the first row, 88.8 cubic feet behind the second row, and 32.8 cubic of cargo room behind the third row.
If you don’t need the rear seats for passengers, you have the option to fold them down with the one-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat®. Folding down the seats makes one big cargo space, which is ideal for hauling large items.
Test Drive the 2022 Honda Odyssey
Now that you’ve gotten a closer look at the 2022 Honda Odyssey, are you ready to get behind the wheel? If so, then our team at Sussman Auto Group would love to set up a test drive for drivers around Jenkintown, Abington, and Willow Grove. Give us a call today!
* 19 city/28 highway/22 combined mpg rating. Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.